Click here to view our Rental Qualifications.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT TO PAY IN ADDITION TO RENT?
To reserve your apartment home, you can expect to pay the following:
- Application fee: $23 per person
- Business Application fee: $50 per person
- Administration fee: $200
- Refundable security deposit: $500 on approved credit
- Ask us about our alternative to traditional security deposits with our partner, Jetty
If you are bringing along your furry friends, you can also expect:
- Refundable Pet Deposit: $100 per pet
- Non-Refundable Pet Fee: $300 per pet
- Monthly Pet Rent: $35 for one pet, $65 for 2 pets
Other fees to anticipate:
- Reserved Garage Parking (if needed): $100/mo
- Valet Trash Removal: $30/mo
- Storage (if needed): $20/mo
- Renters Insurance with a minimum liability of $300,000 is also required prior to picking up your keys. Youre welcome to purchase your own policy with your own provider, or work through our preferred provider, ePremium. They offer policies that range from $13-17/mo.
Residents are responsible for all utilities.
WHAT UTILITIES ARE COVERED?
DO YOU ACCEPT PACKAGES IN THE OFFICE?We do not offer complimentary package receiving in the office.
We utilize a service that allows you to place your neatly tied trash outside your door between 6pm-9pm Sunday-Thursday where it will be picked up. No more trips to the dumpster for everyday trash and recycling!
WHAT IS VALET TRASH REMOVAL?
We are available from 9am-12pm on Saturday and from 10am-4pm on Sunday.
ARE YOU OPEN ON WEEKENDS?
WHAT ARE YOUR OFFICE HOURS DURING THE WEEK?Were available Monday-Friday 10am - 5pm
WHAT ARE THE CLOSEST PUBLIC SCHOOLS TO YOUR COMMUNITY?
WHAT ARE THE CLOSEST PRIVATE SCHOOLS TO YOUR COMMUNITY?
WHAT IS THE SHORTEST LEASE TERM OFFERED?
3 months is the minimum lease term we offer.
WHAT IS THE LONGEST LEASE TERM OFFERED?
The maximum lease term we offer is 15 months.
DOES EVERY APARTMENT HAVE AN IN-UNIT WASHER/DRYER? IF NOT, WHAT IS THE LAUNDRY SETUP?
Every apartment home comes equipped with a full-size washer and dryer inside the apartment home. We are unable to remove them if you choose to bring your own washer and dryer.
WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS FOR CABLE AND INTERNET?
Comcast or Century Link are the preferred providers at our community. Your apartment home will come with the internet and cable jacks pre-installed for easy setup.
IS PARKING INCLUDED?
The cost of parking in our parking lot is included with our apartment homes on a first-come-first-served basis. Reserved private garages are available for our residents to rent for $100/mo. We are unable to accommodate trailers, RV's, or off-road vehicles.
WHAT ARE THE PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION OPTIONS NEAR YOU?
We are right off the 228 bus at McCaslin Blvd and Century Circle.
IS THERE A CREDIT CHECK? WHAT IF I HAVE A BANKRUPTCY?
Your credit and a background check are run at the time of application. We are provided a simple approval or denial. Some denials may be able to be approved with a higher security deposit based on creditworthiness. No open bankruptcies can be accepted.